If you’ve been used to dabbing the old-fashioned way with a dab rig and blow torch, you’re probably wondering why the vaping world hasn’t caught up with the times. Well, now it has. The vaping industry has been making huge strides in advancements over the last few years, and now, if you’re looking for an easier (and safer) way to get your hit, it’s time to buy a dab pen from the impressive selection of devices on the market today.
What Exactly Are Dab Pens?
Dab pens are essentially a type of vape pen which has been designed specifically for the purpose of vaping concentrates. A standard dab pen will come with a coil that heats up the material as well as a mouthpiece that the vaper inhales through to get their hit. There are dab pens in several designs, and this makes them a diverse choice.
Who Should Use A Dab Pen?
If you’re a heavier user, a dab pen could be right for you. Dab pens are also great on the move since they’re very portable and extremely discreet.
What To Look For In A Dab Pen
If you’re buying your first dab pen, you need to know which features to look for. Here are some things to consider:
- Portability – if you like to vape on the move, you need a lightweight and portable device that’s easy to conceal and comfortable to use
- Battery life – the life of your battery will dictate the portability of your device. You don’t want to have to be recharging all the time. Choose a device that has a battery lifespan of at least a few hours
- Attachments – not every dab pen has attachments, but if you want a smoother and fresher vape, a pen with a glass water pipe attachment enhances your experience.
- Materials – durability and finish are important when choosing a dab pen. You want to protect your investment and make sure it is efficient, good looking and also long lasting.
What Can A Dab Pen Offer?
Invest in a good quality dab pen and there’s a host of benefits to look forward too including:
- Better vapor quality
- Customization potential – the best dab pens let you tailor your vape to suit your needs with lots of flexible settings
- Safety – much safer than the old torch and dab rig method, a dab pen is quick and easy to use without any of the dangers associated with the old school ways
- Convenience – you simply activate your device and you’re good to go – there’s nothing complicated and no steep learning curve to get to grips with
It’s easy to see why dab pens are so popular these days among those who prefer to use concentrates for their vaping experience. Thanks to their portability and convenience of use, dab pens are a fantastic solution for getting your high on the go, and with the high quality experience they offer, you may never want to go back to the old ways!
Find the best dab pens and vaporizers in this amazing guide!